The College of New Jersey Logo

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     Three Bar Menu


Many college-wide forms can be found on the Forms page through the Office of Records and Registration. The page includes forms such as:

  • Application for Minor or Course of Study
  • Graduation Application
  • Independent Study or Mentored Research Enrollment Form
  • Repeat of Course Authorization Form
  • Undergraduate Change of Major
  • Undergraduate Course Authorization
  • Withdrawal Request Forms

Records and Registration Forms



Physics Department
Science Complex, Room P123
The College of New Jersey
P.O. Box 7718
2000 Pennington Rd.
Ewing, NJ 08628


Department Office