Please see these general registration updates regarding Summer and Fall 2020:
1. Maymester, Summer I and Summer II sessions may be online only.
2. If you are a TCNJ student and would like to take a physics course at another institution, please fill out and submit a Course Authorization Form (https://liberallearning.tcnj.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/174/2016/09/Course-Authorization-Form.pdf ) to the physics program assistant Erin Chamberlin at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: you must SAVE the form to your computer FIRST before filling it out, then save again after completing before attaching to your e-mail.
3. You do not need this form if the course is listed on NJ Transfer.
4. Note that we will authorize online labs taken at another institution. This is a temporary waiver.
5. If you are taking physics at Rutgers, the equivalent courses are 203+205 (for TCNJ Phy 201) and 204+206 (for TCNJ Phy 202)