The following is general advice and information for Physics majors who are planning their courses each semester:
- Meet with your Physics faculty advisor prior to registration.
- PAWS does NOT always accurately reflect your Physics graduation requirements. Double-check your requirements with your advisor to make sure you are on the right track.
- When applicable, use your course selection material from your PHY 099 seminar.
- ALWAYS check your TCNJ e-mail and make sure you aren’t missing any correspondence from the Physics department.
- The best way to meet your graduation requirements is to use the one-page planner that your Physics advisor provides.