OPEN HOUSE EVENT: Saturday, December 9th, 2017, 1-3 pm, Science Complex, Physics Wing, Room 117
All prospective physics or physics education students, and parents, counselors, and teachers are invited!
We will provide refreshments, and the open house will include a chance to meet faculty and current students, along with scholarship details, tours of labs, and a planetarium show.
RSVP to let us know you’re coming: http://evite.me/agU1AYpNwv
- Full tuition scholarships available for junior and senior students pursuing physics teacher certification
- 7 full scholarships awarded each year, recipients commit to teach in a high-need school for 2 years
- Continuing mentoring in career placement and early-career work
- Prestigious national recognition as an NSF/Noyce Scholar
- Lots of real-world opportunities: practice teaching in local classrooms and travel to national conferences
- Commitment-free opportunities to try out science teaching as freshman & sophomores
- Work 1 to 1 with dedicated faculty mentors doing real science research & share cutting-edge research with young students
How to apply
- Using Common Application, select “Physics-Secondary Education (or Physics)” as primary program of study
- Scholarship applications will be accepted each spring for current TCNJ sophomores and juniors
We want to hear from you!
Tell us about yourself…ask for details…take a tour…come check out our planetarium…look at the stars through our telescope…use our new electron microscope…sit in on a class…meet a professor!
Please contact us anytime:
Dr. Nate Magee, email@example.com